Thomas van Gremberghe & Yves Schellekens
And if the GDPR could become your ally
25 May 2018 is a deadline already fixed in 2016. Best-in-class companies are not those still in the starting blocks. They have applied this measure to make sure it will lead to added value for their business. Ever since last year, Agoria has invested in a structured process approach supported by an assessment tool: the GDPR Compass. This approach is now implemented by hundred companies and organisations with growing success, in start-ups, scale-ups, SMEs and large companies alike, from all industry sectors. Today, Agoria would like to share its experiences, as well as a short demo of the GDPR Compass.
Thomas Van Gremberghe is a Company Lawyer at Agoria
since March 2017 where he advises on various data protection and privacy questions of the members of Agoria. He represents Agoria (and thus its members) at the Privacy-platform of the Cabinet of Secretary of State for Privacy and Data Protection to express the perspective of Agoria with regard to specific Data Protection and Privacy questions.
Yves Schellekens, Business Group Leader & Member of the board of Eurogi:
- Master in Economics and Business from KUL Louvain, 1982
- Continued executive training @ both Stanford University and Thunderbird School of Global Management
- Started career in wholesale banking, at Citibank, Manufacturers Hanover Bank and Continental Bank
- Succesful international career in large ICT Services companies
- Managing Director Of EDS Belux and Fujitsu Services Belux
- Partner @ CSC prior to joining Agoria in 2016
- Now Business Group Leader Industries and Member of the Board of Eurogi